by Bernd Hamm, Gabriel Krestin, Michael Laniado, Volkmar Nicolas
The quality of the images provided is exemplary!…The book can be used as a learning tool for residents and as a great reference for fellows and practicing radiologists – The Bookshelf February 2011, Vipul Sharma, MD
Presented by a team of experts in the specialty, this book provides a comprehensive overview of MRI of the abdomen and pelvis in adult and pediatric patients. The book’s organization by organ or organ system allows the reader to approach the field one topic at a time. Each chapter lists the indications for MRI, describes in detail the specific imaging technique, and shows the MR appearance of normal anatomy and pathologic entities.
- Presents more than 1,000 high-quality abdominal and pelvic MR scans
- Includes all recent technical developments and new indications
- Summarizes MR imaging findings, differential diagnoses, and imaging protocols in easy-to-read tables
- Features chapters on abdominal MR angiography and MRI in children
- Compares the qualities of MRI with other imaging modalities
An excellent introduction to the field, MR Imaging of the Abdomen and Pelvis is a valuable reference that provides practical guidelines for all radiologists in the clinical setting.
- ISBN-13: 9783131455918
- Publisher: Thieme
- Publication date: 12/30/2009
- Pages: 392