by Ulrich Moedder
Dx-Direct is a series of eleven Thieme books covering the main subspecialties in radiology. It includes all the cases you are most likely to see in your typical working day as a radiologist. For each condition or disease you will find the information you need — with just the right level of detail.
Dx-Direct gets to the point:
- Definitions, Epidemiology, Etiology, and Imaging Signs
- Typical Presentation, Treatment Options, Course and Prognosis
- Differential Diagnosis, Tips and Pitfalls, and Key References
…all combined with high-quality diagnostic images.
Whether you are a resident or a trainee, preparing for board examinations or just looking for a superbly organized reference: Dx-Direct is the high-yield choice for you!
The series covers the full spectrum of radiology subspecialties including: Brain, Gastrointestinal, Cardiac, Breast, Genitourinal, Spinal, Head and Neck, Musculoskeletal, Pediatric, Thoracic, Vascular
- ISBN-13: 9781588905642
- Publisher: Thieme
- Publication date: 10/24/2007
- Series: Direct Diagnosis in Radiology
- Pages: 270