by Ira D. Papel (Editor), John L. Frodel, G. Richard Holt
Praise for this book:[Four stars] This book is…one of a kind. It is the most comprehensive coverage of facial plastic and reconstructivesurgery. – Doody’s Review
Universally recognized as the standard reference in the field, Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery returns in a new edition with the current information on the latest innovations for patient management. This edition retains the comprehensive scope of earlier editions and features new chapters on anti-aging medicine, ambulatory surgery considerations, autologous fat augmentation, pediatric rhinoplasty, tissue engineering, and non-ablative skin resurfacing techniques.
- Clinical insights from luminaries in the field of facial plastic and reconstructive surgery
- More than 2,000 high-quality images and illustrations demonstrating key concepts
- Chapters divided into six main sections to aid rapid reference to topics of interest
From basic science, to the principles of aesthetic, functional, and reconstructive surgery, to the management of clinical disorders, this single-volume textbook is an indispensable resource that belongs in the professional library of all clinicians, residents, and fellows.
Intro. text covers principles, reconstructive & aesthetic techniques, techniques for correction of congenital probs.
- ISBN-13: 9781588905154
- Publisher: Thieme
- Publication date: 1/7/2009
- Edition description: New Edition
- Edition number: 3
- Pages: 1200