Alvin G. Telser PhD (Author), John K. Young PhD (Author), Kate M. Baldwin PhD (Author)
Each title in the new Integrated series focuses on the core knowledge in a specific basic science discipline, while linking that information to related concepts from other disciplines. Case-based questions at the end of each chapter enable you to gauge your mastery of the material, and a color-coded format allows you to quickly find the specific guidance you need. Bonus STUDENT CONSULT access – included with the text – allows you to conveniently access the book’s content online · clip content to your handheld device · link to content in other STUDENT CONSULT titles · and more! These concise and user-friendly references provide crucial guidance for the early years of medical training, as well as for exam preparation.
- Includes case-based questions at the end of each chapter
- Features a colour-coded format to facilitate quick reference and promote effective retention
- Offers access to STUDENT CONSULT! At www.studentconsult.com, you’ll find the complete text and illustrations of the book online, fully searchable · “Integration Links” to bonus content in other STUDENT CONSULT titles · content clipping for handheld devices · an interactive community center with a wealth of additional resources · and much more!
- Series: Elsevier’s Integrated
- Paperback: 464 pages
- Publisher: Mosby; 1 Pap/Psc edition (July 3, 2007)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0323033881
- ISBN-13: 978-0323033886
- ISBN-13: 9780323033886
- eText ISBN: 9780323312950