John Dent , Ronald M Harden
This Fourth Edition of the highly praised Practical Guide for Medical Teachers provides a bridge between the theoretical aspects of medical education and the delivery of enthusiastic and effective teaching in basic science and clinical medicine. Healthcare professionals are committed teachers and this book is a practical guide to help them maximise their performance.
- Practical Guide for Medical Teachers charts the steady rise of global interest in medical education in a concise format.
- This is a highly practical book with useful “Tips” throughout the text.
- The continual emergence of new topics which are of interest to teachers in all healthcare disciplines is recognised in this new edition with seven new chapters: The hidden curriculum; Team based learning; Patient safety; Assessment of attitudes and professionalism; Medical education leadership; Medical education research; and How to manage a medical college
- An enlarged group of 73 authors from 14 countries provide both an international perspective and a multiprofessional approach to topics of interest to all healthcare teachers.
- Paperback: 456 pages
- Publisher: Churchill Livingstone; 4 edition (July 16, 2013)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0702045519
- ISBN-13: 978-0702045516
- ISBN-13: 9780702045516
- eText ISBN: 9780702054679