Tarascon Adult Endocrinology Pocketbook
by Marc J. Laufgraben, Geetha Gopalakrishnan
Tarascon Adult Endocrinology Pocketbook is a convenient reference guide that provides a comprehensive review of major endocrine topics along with a succinct presentation of physiology, pathophysiology, and diagnostic and management strategies in endocrinology.
Endocrine topics include:
• Pituitary, thyroid, and adrenal disorders
• Male and female reproduction
• Diabetes and obesity
• Calcium metabolism and osteoporosis
Tarascon Adult Endocrinology Pocketbook is a must-have tool for practicing primary care physicians as well as medical students, residents and endocrinology fellows.
- ISBN-13: 9781449648565
- Publisher: Jones & Bartlett Learning
- Publication date: 5/31/2013
- Pages: 416