by Ned Annuziato Amendola, F Barber, Larry Field, John Richmond, Nicholas Sgaglione
Continuing the tradition of Operative Arthroscopy being the most comprehensive and authoritative reference in orthopaedic sports medicine, the latest, 4th edition was completely revised. Basic science has been reduced to the essentials and chapters on history and ethics have been completely removed.
The reader will find chapter after chapter of clear, step-by-step instruction, provided by world-renowned experts on a wide variety of minimally invasive procedures covering the knee, shoulder, elbow, wrist, foot, and ankle. In other words, all the procedures performed by orthopaedic sports medicine specialists.
• Over 1,600 illustrations complement the step-by-step procedures in the text
• World-renowned experts describe the latest instrumentation and techniques and detail proven minimally invasive procedures
- ISBN-13: 9781605478609
- Publisher: Lippincott Williams & Wilkins
- Publication date: 10/29/2012
- Edition description: Fourth
- Edition number: 4
- Pages: 1248