By Sanjeev Nanda M.D.
A browsable, illustrated one-stop shop for reliable and updated information on the signs, symptoms, tests, treatment and prevention of most common health conditions. Allergies, breast cancer, hyperthyroidism, PTSD, shin splints – when you’ve got questions about health conditions, you want quick, clear answers. You’ll find them in the second edition of Mayo Clinic A to Z Health Guide, with information on identifying, treating and preventing a wide range of medical problems from experts at the top-ranked U.S. hospital. With topics ranging from hiccups to cancer, the full-color pages inside Mayo Clinic A to Z Health Guide feature medical illustrations that add clarity to complex medical concepts, and the user-friendly design helps you easily find what you’re looking for such as:
- Questions like, ‘What is it?’ and ‘What’s the cause?’
- The latest knowledge of risk factors
- Symptom checker, with comprehensive lists of common signs and symptoms
- What tests to expect, to help you approach any health care visit feeling prepared
- Treatment, including updated medication options
- Lifestyle tips for treatment and prevention in your daily life
For trustworthy health advice at your fingertips, Mayo Clinic A to Z Health Guide is the go-to resource you’ll pull off your bookshelf time and time again.
- Publisher : Mayo Clinic Press; 2nd edition (January 31, 2023)
- Language : English
- Paperback : 384 pages
- ISBN-10 : 194556413X
- ISBN-13 : 978-1945564130