Biostatistics Decoded, 2nd edition (Original PDF from Publisher)
Biostatistics Decoded covered a large number of statistical methods that are mainly applied to clinical and epidemiological research, as well as a comprehensive discussion of study designs for observational research and clinical trials, two important concerns for the clinical researcher. In this second edition, new material is included covering statistical methods and study designs that are used to analyse research. Following the same methodology used in the first edition, the chapters are presented in two levels of detail, one for the reader who wishes only to understand the rationale behind each statistical method, and one for the reader who wishes to understand the computations
Key features include:
- Extensive coverage of the design and analysis of experiments for basic science research
- Experimental designs are presented together with the statistical methods
- The rationale of all forms of ANOVA is explained with simple mathematics
- A comprehensive presentation of statistical tests for multiple comparisons
- Calculations for all statistical methods are illustrated with examples and explained step-by-step.
This book presents biostatistical concepts and methods in a way that is accessible to anyone, regardless of his or her knowledge of mathematics. The topics selected for this book cover will meet the needs of clinical professionals to readers in basic science research.
- Item Weight:1.74 pounds
- Hardcover:400 pages
- Publisher:Wiley; 2nd Edition (June 21, 2021)